Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First B'day!!! :)

366 days back...

A casual conversation that I was having with my friend on a sunday evening about my interest in writing/maintaining diaries/journals ended up in an interesting question - "why not start blogging?"; and on the Monday that followed, I gave an answer to the question - http://libran-mind.blogspot.com. At that point, I wasn't even sure if I'd continue blogging because I've attempted to write diaries innumerous times; and every time I quit writing for one reason or the other. But this one, on the other hand had been a quite different, pretty continuous and highly cherishable journey for me. After all, 130+ posts on my opinions and experiences is not a bad milestone for a year's time :) I wish I go on blogging with an improving interest and pool together as much thoughts as possible; in the years to come...

Happy B'day 'Agni'... And btw, I thought I wouldn't get a better time to start my Tamizh blog than this. So ladies and gentlemen: presenting - http://manakkann.blogspot.com/ :)

4 comments:

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Congrats maaapla !!!!!!!

Agni said...

Thanks da maapla! :)

pal said...

Machi un blog ku naan rasigan ayiten!!

Agni said...

Perumappadutthitta nanbaa :D