Monday, February 18, 2008

MFRP (My First Real Post)

I've always wondered if time assimilates all the smiles, the tears, the laughter, the love, the hatred that I had in the past into one small package termed 'Experience' leaving no traces of the original feelings behind! Someone who was inevitable a decade back is not even in contact with me now... The deepest sorrows that had hurt me have become funny experiences now and the lightest moments in my past have become heavy memories! Undoubtedly time has conquered my mind and the life that I led so far along with it. May be this is the thought that ran in the mind of the person who invented the concept of diary and journals!

Though a bit late and it's been pending for a quite long time, I'd like to capture some important snapshots from my life which might help me relive some of the moments that affected me positively or negatively. I might not be telling everything that I feel but I'm sure my posts would be true and frank perfectly balanced in my scales!

3 comments:

Lakshminarayanan S said...

Welcome machi...u r not at all late...ur place was always vacant waiting to be filled up by you :)

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Vaa Yogesh...Welcome...so u r into blogging also.

One thing common between us: we r Charming Librans.

One difference in between us: My scales are not yet balanced.

:-)

Sreevatsan said...

Good post da...keep it flowing...