Monday, December 15, 2008

The lengthiest movie I ever watched

I started watching the movie "Aitraaz" (Hindi) sometime in the afternoon yesterday and as with the other movies I watched this week, the source was the DVD collection that I landed upon. But then, as with almost all the DVDs this one hung too; and I had no choice but to continue the movie online. Megavideo has a dvd print of this movie but it has also brought in a stupid rule that one can watch only 72 mins of video consecutively and after that you need to wait 1 full hour (!!!!) to continue watching the rest. So I thought I'd resort to a torrent, download the DVD and then continue... But after trying 7 pages of google results (trust me I tried almost every site) and spending like a few hours on this one, I was almost about to give up when one link said the movie is available online; and guess what? The links given were Youtube links!!!! The print too is pretty decent since the movie is not too new... So effectively, I watched the movie in so many installments over a period of about 12 hrs when I could've just streamed with Youtube. EKSI...

4 comments:

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=aitraaz


maapla, use mininova.org...best for torrents !!!!!

aanalum antha mokka padatha 12 hrs spend panni paathathukke unakku bravery award kudukanumnda !!!!!

Agni said...

Depends on the movie da Srini... Sometimes it's just a matter of hitting the right page! :)

And yeah... Paadhi padatthula vittaa manasu kaekkaadhulla! :D :D

கவிதா | Kavitha said...

//And yeah... Paadhi padatthula vittaa manasu kaekkaadhulla! :D :D//

is that the movie good ? as srini said for a mokkai movie u spent 12 hours.......oopsssssss lot of patience u must have

Agni said...

@Kavitha

Any movie for that matter, I won't leave it half way. This movie in specific, was ok... Not a horrible one or an excellent one... Worth watching once.