Sunday, January 4, 2009

No time to write some blogs... :D

I remember reading a poem in my high school, called "Leisure". I believe it was written by William Henry Davies... The first couple of lines are still fresh as morning dew in my heart

"What is this life full of care... We have no time to stand and stare"

I feel the same thing... But in a modified way

"What is this life full of clogs... We have no time to write some blogs"

Work has been really tight over the past couple of weeks and I'm just managing a few 5 or 10 mins breaks in between, which are consumed by gmail, Orkut and occassionally a few (very) short stories. The rest of it is caught in debugging and fixing one of the worst codes I've ever seen... :) So not getting too much time to write about everything...

Wanted to write about Slum dog millionaire (an amazing, must-watch movie), Abhiyum naanum (good film but not good enough), some of my old school memories, my work and a flood of other things; but I hardly managed to squeak in some time. Today, I did but I felt that I should be writing on the technical error that drove me nuts, before I write about anything else. So pretty soon, I'll try to clear up the backlogs... :))

No comments: