Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The beautiful mind!

No this is not a review on the movie enacted by Russel Crowe. To me the very concept of mind is special let alone the endless varieties it offers across persons...

In the evening, when I had a tough time at work, I could feel sleep covering up my eyes in place of eyelids and I was almost paralyzed with tire! Indeed I came home and thought about a cat nap (at least that's what I'd like to call a 5 or 6 hr sleep :)) my roomie stepped in and asked if we could play tennis today... Like a spell cast by the snap of a Genie's finger, all my tiredness vanished and I was ready in the next few minutes and ironically we played longer than usual and I played better than usual.

Thinking about it (of course this thought in itself is a courtesy of my mind), I wonder how an abstraction seems so life like and the powers that the creator has embedded in it. Even light would take a few milli-seconds to reach my home town from US. But my thoughts can reach there any moment without any latency of any sort! No wonder man created a field called psychology to analyze this beauty within everyone of us...

No comments: