Friday, November 7, 2008

Ain't I different? :)

Every organism in this universe has its individuality, an identity, a characteristic and a trial to visualize the degree of uniqueness in this universe might be mind blowing. If you started saying "Oh no... Not philosophy again...", I got you! :) This is not about philosophy, nothing about the society, not even about movies... This is about something that I don't talk about quite often - me!

I usually hate talking about me partly because there isn't much to talk in the context and partly because expressing yourself completely in words is something beyond the imaginable. However today I couldn't resist talking about me for one reason - the way I've been spending my last week.

Virginia is a new place for me and fall here is as beautiful as any other north eastern state in the US. I've been here for almost a week now and the interesting part is it once again proved how much I love solitude... I joined a company last Monday and ever since then, I haven't even stepped out of my apartment... When I say stepped out, I literally mean it - not even cross the door steps. I've got a pretty comfortable room here with a broad window and it's kind of the master bedroom for this house and that makes it unnecessary for me to step out of the room except to cook and eat; and I just get out of my room when I cook and eat! I'd been clicking a few beautiful views but all of them are taken without leaving my room. My camera just peeks out of the window and that's all about it. There's a guy here who is supposed to be a care taker for this guest house and he works in the Virginia branch... Must be HR I don't even know what he is... He leaves at 9 and comes back at 8; and the last time I saw him was on Monday! I haven't called anyone in the whole week though I had received quite a few calls...

It's been just internet, internet and more internet... And the best part is... I love this! :) If someone asks the other guy, he might even say I need medical attention. :)) But again, this is what I am and this is what I love to be. Every organism in this universe has its individuality, an identity, a characteristic and a trial to visualize the degree of uniqueness in this universe might be mind blowing. Isn't it?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Man ... first time I get a sense of "blog" on your post ... every time it used to be heavy topics!!
Enjoyable light one ... enjoy your stay at the new place

Unknown said...

Hey, this blog explains 2 or might be 3 rounds of weight u've gained.. man, its time to step out & work out ;) (JUST KIDDIN..) and as vinayak said, ur topics tend to be heavy... its a lle new for me, as i've always seen the lighter side of u...

Agni said...

Ramya from Houston or Ramya from Tambaram?! :D

Neways... actually my weight's going down... Lazy diets u see :)

Unknown said...

Ramya from Houston, India :P
yeh, i c that u r under a crash diet from ur orkut pics...

Agni said...

My most recent Orkut pic is 3 months old... :D So I think u r misled :))

Unknown said...

edho solra... sari nambaren, vera enna panradhu... aana onnu, un self-confidence-a naan paaratren... :)

fun lover said...

u never stop tellin urself..n..i know dat! ;-)