Friday, November 14, 2008

It's time to see the moon! :)

Every patriotic Indian would be extremely happy today as India's mission to reach the moon is a success and the tricolor flag now adorns the moon. It is a moment of pride to the Indian scientists and quite obviously another feather in the cap to the subcontinent.

Without a greatly organized Government, without the state-of-the-art infrastructure, without getting much help from other countries, India has crossed this milestone which in my view is a remarkable achievement. Let the success story continue and let the 'developing' crap come to an end bringing us to the dawn we have been expecting for years together. Jai Hind!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, a moment to cherish really ...

Smiles,
Vinayak

கவிதா | Kavitha said...

Without a greatly organized Government, without the state-of-the-art infrastructure, without getting much help from other countries, India has crossed this milestone which in my view is a remarkable achievement//

are u sure.. I dont think so.. as I understand we have enough help from govt. I think u compare with developed countries.. right??

Agni said...

The Government might've funded this but apart from that I'm sure our ministers didn't know a bit about what was going on. So I wouldn't call it a great role played by the Government.